ATHA, Inc.’s mini-grant program is designed to provide startup (“launch”) funding for innovative exhibits, tours, planning, art programs, historic preservation, marketing, conservation, and projects which build upon interpretive themes identified in ATHA’s Management Plan. Projects should seek to attract cultural heritage tourists to the region. Requests may be for any amount below $5000 (minimum total project cost of $10,000) and must be non-capital in nature.
Project areas are: Trail Support Grants, Education & Bus Grants, and Non-Capital General Grants.
DETAILS can be found at the application page.
APPLICATION & REVIEW:
Applications are accepted on a rolling deadline.
- Prince George’s Philharmonic/NASA “The Planets” (II) – $2500
- Riversdale Historical Society Calvert Memorial Park Conservation – $4000
- Friends of Old Greenbelt Theatre Screening Room Popup – $6000
- Laurel Historical Society Postmark Laurel – $2000
- Montpelier Mansion Marketing Support – $1750
- Town of Riverdale Park Placemaking – $5000
- College Park City-University Partnership Trolley Trail Day – $2500
- College Park City-University Partnership Whittemore Poet Laureate Sign – $683
- Hyattsville CDC Arts & Ales Marketing – $567
- Joe’s Movement Emporium “On Stage” – $2000
- Pyramid Atlantic Arts Center “Misprints Exhibit” – $2000
- Hyattsville CDC Interpretive Signage – $2000
- Prince George’s Philharmonic/NASA “The Planets” – $2500
- College Park City University Partnership “Paint Branch Underpass” – $2000
- UMD College Park Farmers Market Pilot Project – $1500
- College Park Arts Exchange Web Project – $1000
- Towns of Brentwood and North Brentwood, Windom Road Barrier Public Art Work, $2500
- Hyattsville Community Development Corporation, Sis Tavern Signage, $2000
- Prince George’s African American Museum & Cultural Center, Black Arts & Culture Festival, $2000
- City of Bowie Museums, Historic Old Bowie Walking Tour, $1600
- Greenbelt Association for the Visual Arts, Spring to Life Mural, $1000
- City of College Park, Walking Tour Brochures, $900